Thursday, February 28, 2008

Can't Open Game Window Pirates of the Burning Sea

Here is your solution for this famous problem:

1. Download 3D-Analyze tool from here.

2. Install and run the application. Click here for a screenshot.

3. Press SELECT button and choose executable to PotBS.exe.

4. Before clicking run, make sure "emulate HW TnL Caps" on the right is selected. That was the only option I needed in my case.

5. Click RUN and enjoy :))

It works perfectly with my Lenovo T60 laptop which has Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family integrated graphics card. Please let me know of your experience using comments.

Ships AHOY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not get this solution to work. It tells me I need to use the launcher program to start PotBS (PlayPotBS.exe)

Unknown said...

You're supposed to use a Pre-Run exe, but I'm not seeing it (supposedly in an old version of 3DAnalyze. I'll post if I find it.

Unknown said...

Got it to work!
Download an old version of 3DAnalyze!